Founded in 1985, Dunham & Associates Investment Counsel, Inc. is a private wealth management firm,
Registered Investment Adviser and Broker/Dealer. We feature a family of public mutual funds with performance-based Sub-Adviser compensation, also commonly known as fulcrum
fees. Allocation portfolios are available individually or as part of a turnkey asset management program.
As an affiliate, Dunham Trust Company offers traditional trust services including asset
protection, administration, probate services, succession planning and charitable giving, to name
a few of its services.
Dunham & Associates is driven by performance and we believe client fees should be tied to
returns measured against applicable benchmarks. That’s why we tie the compensation of our
Sub-Advisers and ourselves to the success of your investments wherever possible.*
We bring together some of the industry’s most prominent institutional money managers to
manage our Sub-Advised mutual funds.
- Access to an integrated platform of performance-based mutual funds
- Portfolio construction and implementation
- Ongoing portfolio management and due diligence
- Online wealth management tools
- Customizable sales and marketing materials
- Exclusive education training, practice management tools, and business development resources through the Dunham Institute
- Personalized asset allocation strategies
- Access to high-caliber institutional money management
- In-depth investment proposals
- Continuous due diligence
- Ongoing portfolio review and rebalancing
- Online account access and performance reporting
- Performance fee based investment solution
Discover our difference! Click here to Contact Us now
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risk factors, charges, and expenses of
the Dunham Funds carefully before investing. This and other important information is contained
in the Fund's summary prospectus and/or prospectus, which may be obtained by contacting your
financial advisor, or by calling toll free (800) 442-4358. Please read prospectus materials
carefully before investing or sending money. Investing involves risk, including possible
loss of principal.
Dunham Trust Company is a privately held trust company founded in August, 1999. It is licensed and regulated by the State of Nevada,
Department of Business and Industry, Financial Institutions Division. Dunham Trust Company and Dunham & Associates
Investment Counsel, Inc. are affiliated entities.
* Some Sub-Advisers may receive minimum compensation regardless of whether or not an established performance benchmark is met or exceeded.